Coffee Liqueur Brownies Recipe
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee powder
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- ⅔ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup white sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon coffee-flavored liqueur
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup confectioners' sugar for decoration
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: In the 8x8 inch baking pan, melt the butter and chocolate chips on the stove top, over medium heat, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat, and stir in the coffee, egg and yolk. Sift together the flour, sugar, and baking soda, stir into the chocolate mixture. Then stir in the vanilla and coffee liqueur.
step 3: Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven. Cool slightly and dust with confectioners' sugar. Cut into squares.