Slow Cooker Italian Turkey Recipe
- 4 beef bouillon cubes
- 1 quart water, or as needed
- 1 skinless, boneless turkey breast half
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and cut into strips
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (.75 ounce) packet brown gravy mix
- 1/2 cup water
step 1: Dissolve the beef bouillon cubes in 1 quart water, and pour into a slow cooker. Place turkey in slow cooker, adding more water to cover if needed.
step 2: Cover, and cook 8 to 10 hours on Low. Two hours before end of cook time, mix the vinegar, onion, green bell pepper, garlic, oregano, and Worcestershire sauce into slow cooker.
step 3: Blend the brown gravy mix and water in a small bowl, and stir into the slow cooker, continue cooking 20 minutes.